Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
Big Grin 
Welcome to the fifth incarnation of Martial Warrior!  And thank you to our MW member (and now Webmaster) Mark for helping to make this happen 

This new board has all the features of the old one PLUS a myriad of other capabilities.  I think you'll enjoy being here.  As this board gets underway I will be adding to it and developing it further behind the scenes. 

I will be populating this area with 'how-to' threads discussing all of the features.  If you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a PM.

This is also a good area to introduce yourself to everyone.
I'll use this section to update folks on any board news.

And finally, this is your community.  The quality will be determined by the members that contribute.  I ask that you participate as often as your able and invite your fellow martial artists to join.  

Welcome and enjoy Smile  

David
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

I would like to see the folks from the old MW join the board.  Just as importantly I'd like to see you bring your students and associates as well.  The goal is a vibrant, productive board with a lot of discussion.  So my open invitation to everyone.  This is YOUR board, so make it the place to be.

Additionally, sections can be added so feel free to make a suggestion or request. Smile
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.