Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like the new board
Question 
So how are you liking the new board as compared to the older Martial Warrior board? 

Any comments?  Any suggestions?
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

Fire away with comments and/or suggestions.  Questions welcome. Wink

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

I think you've done a great job with the site. All you need now are the people. I don't know whether it is possible but can you transfer threads from the old site to this one?
I don't believe there is any way to auto transfer the threads from the old board.  The OP can be copied and pasted but that would be the extent.  But in a way that's okay as this board can be considered 'virgin' territory so-to-speak.  

As for participating members, I agree we need to increase our numbers.  I'll take any suggestions and assistance in bringing new members in to participate.  I always encourage everyone to invite all of their fellow martial artists to join.  We all have circles we travel in so spread the word.  And additional areas can be created and/or customized as needed.

(09-17-2015, 12:10 AM)Kong Soo Do Wrote: The OP can be copied and pasted but that would be the extent.  

And I'm in the process of doing this on many of the more interesting topics we've discussed.  Others can feel free to do so as well with threads they authored.  

Smile