Supplimentation
Here is an example of a shake to drink during the workout:

BCAA Powder: 10 g
• Maltodextrin: 20 g
• Caffeine Anhydrous: 200 mg
• L-Carnosine: 500 mg
• L-Glutamine: 5 g
• Potassium Bicarbonate: 1 g
• ¼ Sugar-Free Powdered Drink Mix (like Kool-Aid)
• ¼ cup sugar substitute (like Splenda ®)
• 1 liter bottle filled ¾ with water

There are some items I don't or wouldn't use personally.  I don't/wouldn't use maltodextrin or caffeine.  Instead I take 2 tablespoons full of honey for some sustained carbs (old BB trick) as well as MCT oil.  I also ditch sugar or sugar substitutes and I always use protein during a workout (whey).  But it's a base plate to work from.
Body building isn't everything...its just that being small, weak and puny really sucks!

Remember somewhere out there a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!

Someday isn't a friggin day of the week

A pre-workout shake:

Taken 45 Minutes Prior To Training:
• BCAA Powder: 5 g
• Glycine: 1 g
• Maltodextrin: 20 g
• MCT Oil: 1 Tbsp
• Creatine Monohydrate: 5 g
• ¼ Sugar-Free Powdered Drink Mix (like Kool-Aid)
• ¼ cup sugar substitute (like Stevia)
• 12 oz. water

Again, I don't use maltodextrin but use honey instead.  I take Kre-Alkalyn instead of creatine monohydrate as it is ph buffered and you're suppose to be able to absorb a much higher % with the Kre-Alkalyn.

I may need to look into BCAA again though.
Body building isn't everything...its just that being small, weak and puny really sucks!

I don't like to take in caffeine even though 200mg is about equal to only on cup of coffee, however caffeine can work against your pump in the gym as study's have shown, so more products are learning towards B vitamins and Taurine as their main stimulating ingredients. I don't think 200mg is that bad thought but if you are taking a lot of the pre workout 200 can easy be 400mg and thats not good.