Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supporting Martial Warrior
You'll notice that Martial Warrior now has a banner at the top under the board heading.  Racer (our webmaster) added it after our recent board upgrade.  By clicking on an ad you generate a small revenue that goes back to Martial Warrior.  If you decide to buy something in the ad (no obligation) it generates a little more revenue.  This isn't something for me to get rich on by any means, but it does help offset the cost of the board and hosting expenses.  The more ads you click on the more is generated.  I'd appreciate the help if you'd like to support the board.

Thank you   Smile
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

Another way you can support Martial Warrior is to invite new members to join.  I've noticed that many of the larger martial arts boards have become angry hangouts for folks that have been members of the board for a long time.  New members seem to get treated with disdain and sometimes just outright rudeness.  Martial Warrior has never been that way, even when we were much larger.  As many know, this current version of Martial Warrior is only a little over a year old.  In truth, Martial Warrior goes back about 15 years or so and has had hundreds of members over the years.  Some have passed on, some never rejoined when we upgraded to a better board but in all those years I've only had to ban maybe a half dozen people who came looking for trouble. That's a good track record.

So everyone can help to build the current Martial Warrior forum by inviting folks to join.  Doesn't matter their style or level of experience.  Everyone gets treated respectfully and the forum provides a family friendly atmosphere.  

So this is your community, please be an active and promoting member of it.  You have my thanks.  

GM Schultz  Smile
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.