Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IKSDA promotions
Thumbs Up 
Do we have any promotions coming up in any of the schools?  If so, let me know so that I can process the certifications promptly with the correct information.  

Does everyone have all of their Dan level students registered through the IKSDA?  If not, we need to get that accomplished.
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

(09-03-2016, 12:54 PM)Kong Soo Do Wrote: Do we have any promotions coming up in any of the schools?  If so, let me know so that I can process the certifications promptly with the correct information.  

Does everyone have all of their Dan level students registered through the IKSDA?  If not, we need to get that accomplished.

Looking for additional updates now that we're into a new year.  Post here or contact me via PM or email.  Thank you.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

Anyone in your school testing this quarter?

Also the computer that had my files is DRT (inoperative).  I have lost the files, unfortunately, for the IKSDA as far as TIG/TIA for all our Dan members.  I thought I had it backed up appropriately on a flash drive but it appears I cannot retrieve that information.  I would like for all MAC and IKSDA instructors to please email/PM the promotion dates for their Dan members.  And again, if there are any promotions this quarter please let me know.  Sorry for the situation.  Remember that utter dependence on modern technology is often a double-edged sword.

Thank you.  Smile