Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Master Spencer
Information 
On behalf of the IKSDA I'd like to welcome Master Spencer and his school Spencer’s Korean Karate.

Please take some time to welcome Master Spencer and take a look at his website.   Smile

Master Spencer we encourage both you and your students to make the most of this discussion board.  Get to know the members, participate in discussion (and start your own threads) and ask questions.  If you'd like a specific area created just for your school please let me know.  It is easy to do.

Welcome.  Smile
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

Welcome!
Welcome aboard................
Welcome!
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
(09-29-2016, 01:31 PM)Kong Soo Do Wrote: On behalf of the IKSDA I'd like to welcome Master Spencer and his school Spencer’s Korean Karate.

Please take some time to welcome Master Spencer and take a look at his website.   Smile

Master Spencer we encourage both you and your students to make the most of this discussion board.  Get to know the members, participate in discussion (and start your own threads) and ask questions.  If you'd like a specific area created just for your school please let me know.  It is easy to do.

Welcome.  Smile

Thank you for the welcome 
spencerskoreankarate.com
Welcome to the board