Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New President
Well it's been a wild ride but the elections are now over.  Well, at least they are for the vast majority.  We still have a group of anarchists, entitlement generation, communists and sore losers that are throwing the expected fit.  At any rate, looking forward to a Trump administration and what he will be accomplishing.  

Three men prophecized that Trump would win.  Two here in the U.S. and one in Egypt.  This is literally prophecy fulfilled.
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

Well, it's starting to ramp up for Trump............lots of demonstrations and now within the last 48 hrs, we've had 4 police officers ambushed in Tex, Fla and Ill. Folks, I'm sorry to say, but it looks like war has been declared upon police and law abiding society in general. It will be interesting, to say the least, to see what the new administration will do to stop this madness.
So far President Trump has taken aggressive action to fulfill his several of his campaign promises.  Including the hiring of 5000 additional BP agents and 10,000 new ICE agents.  That in itself, along with eliminating 'catch-and-release' will drastically change the dynamics of border security.  He's directed the beginning stages of building the wall along portions of the southern border, deportation of illegal alien criminals and the defunding sanctuary cities.  Strong start for the first week.
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

Well here we are, some 7 months in office and it looks like an episode from some reality show. Every day it's something about Trump and who's going and who's coming. I can't see how he's going to really accomplish anything of real value with so much ??????? going on and so many out groups looking for trouble. I've seen more than a couple of references to Germany in the 30's and folks saying it could be happening here. In truth, internal America is not looking good and one has to wonder just what's coming down the pike for the countries future. Just yesterday / last night there was a report on CBS news in regards to several police officers being shot / killed and AOL has shown nothing about it. We have a generation or two of folks that can't really fend for themselves and what's worse, they don't want to. The America I knew and served sadly is long gone and whatever is replacing it is just plain scary.......