Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are IKSDA Schools Located?
Is there a way to get a list of currently operating, IKSDA affiliated schools?  The school could be a traditional dojo or lessons offered in a basement of a home, but I think it would be helpful to know potential locations/training opportunities.
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
Absolutely!  

I'll start off with Tampa, Florida.
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

I am in Lanham, Maryland
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
There is some teaching going on in OKC, OK but I do not believe a home has been found for a school yet.
I hope you find a good location soon Matt.  A lot of great training goes on in the backyard as well!
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.