Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Cavaliere (Athlean-X) - Arms
Video 

Body building isn't everything...its just that being small, weak and puny really sucks!

Remember somewhere out there a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!

Someday isn't a friggin day of the week

all of the videos are correct and great. I lift weights and train with a few professional body builders and their are some rules they have fought me. #1 understand the bicept is not only a pulling muscle with a outer and inner head but it is a twisting muscle that means the curls with twists in it are incredibly important to its size and development,#2 develop your triceps they will help your biceps bulge out more and it helps you see what area of the bicep you need to work on harder. #3 most of your bicep workouts should have a full range of motion at times its ok to blast and do a half pull to put more blood into a certain part of your muscle but the muscle will always response to full reps, it will make you stronger, better fullness, and keep you from getting injured from ligament or muscle rips.
(06-18-2017, 05:15 PM)d_spencer Wrote: #2 develop your triceps they will help your biceps bulge out more and it helps you see what area of the bicep you need to work on harder. 

Yep, important to remember that the triceps are 3/5th of the upper arm.  Have to train them in order to bring the upper arm to it's fullest potential.  Training the tri's are one of my favorite areas to train!
Body building isn't everything...its just that being small, weak and puny really sucks!

Remember somewhere out there a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!

Someday isn't a friggin day of the week