Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting back into it.
For those that followed me on the previous forum, I had been training consistently for about 7 years.  However, a couple of years ago I had heart surgery.  The surgery was successful but it's been really hard to get back into a consistent routine, which is frustrating.  Back then my goal was a natural body building competition.  That is still my goal, but I need to get with it.  So the last week of my vacation I've been hitting various body parts, mostly with body weight exercises to  get back into it.

My plan is to begin body building training again this Monday, July 27th. 

Due to my schedule, the plan is for week 'A' to be a five day split and week 'B' to be a two day push-pull and then repeat.

So here goes..... Press
Body building isn't everything...its just that being small, weak and puny really sucks!

Remember somewhere out there a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!

Someday isn't a friggin day of the week

It's been almost year since that first post.  A wasted year from the point of workouts.  We had company for 10 months and my gym (the garage) was packed to the gills.  Then we had other company come and go.  Loved every moment of having them but I LET the time slip away.

NO MORE!

I started with a couple weeks of P90X to get back some stamina and now I'm back into my favorite 5-day split routine.  

THE TIME IS NOW BABY!
Body building isn't everything...its just that being small, weak and puny really sucks!

Remember somewhere out there a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!

Someday isn't a friggin day of the week