Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Page
Hello Everyone:

I launched a Facebook page for IKSDA.  It is still very primitive but here it is: International Kong Soo Do Association

Any feedback is most appreciated.

If you have Facebook, "liking" the page is a good way to start promoting it.  I can start posting to it with links for affiliated schools and our Dan registry.  If you want me to upload any videos, just let me know.  You can email me or PM me here.
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
And thank you for the effort you're putting into it Smile

Jump on everyone!
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

Any pictures, videos, list of member schools that an IKSDA member wants put on the Facebook page?  Just let me know!
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
It's looking good so far.  Tomorrow I'll see about liking it from my wife's FB page (I guess that's what you call it).  Smile

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

Can I get a list of member schools with their website, Facebook page, or preferred internet contact info. I know of a few schools, but would like to make the list as complete as possible.

I need to redo my own school website.  It was messed up back when the original IKSDA website was wiped due to an error of the host. 

I placed my 'like' on the IKSDA FB page though Smile

If anyone else has a FB page, please link it.  Thank you  Smile

(02-03-2016, 02:20 AM)Kong Soo Do Wrote: If anyone else has a FB page, please link it.  Thank you  Smile
Facebook page:

Triad Martial Arts

Happy to see ya'll had Jon Fergason recently.  I'm sure it was an educational and good time Smile

(02-07-2016, 09:48 PM)Kong Soo Do Wrote: Happy to see ya'll had Jon Fergason recently.  I'm sure it was an educational and good time Smile

Jon has visited us multiple times.  We always enjoy having him.  Plus, my whole family got to meet him once because we had him over for dinner.  I love the community found in martial arts!