Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Page
The FB page seems to be doing well.  Maybe FB is something I need to become more familiar with.  Really is an area I've spent very little time on over the years.
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

I will post anything IKSDA members want me to post. Just PM me here, email me, or post it on this Board and let me know you would like to see it on the Facebook page. Kong Soo Do can always "veto" it, but the more activity we get on the Facebook page the better.
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
Great photo of Master Spencer's class  Smile

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

Still not quite familiar with FB I guess.  I posted a shout out and link to the IKSDA website but don't see if/where it posted?

Sorry for the delay. I had to go the Facebook page and share it as the administrator. It should show up now.
Martial Arts done well leads to a more virtuous life because everyone is fighting something.

"If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eye is evil, even the light that is within you will be darkness.  If the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?"  (Jesus of Nazareth)
Thank you sir  Smile