Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sections of the forum
You will note that MW is divided into two main sections.  The first is on the topic of the Martial Arts.  The second is on physical conditioning.  To my mind they go hand-in-glove, but they can be mutually exclusive as well (for example, someone that enjoys working out yet has not martial arts experience is welcome to join and participate in that section of the board).

If anyone would like to suggest expanded areas in these two sections please let me know.  Similarly, if anyone would like a public or private section for their school please let me know.  I'd be happy to provide it for you and just ask that it be used.

Any comments or suggestions please sound off here in this thread or shoot me a PM. Smile
Two thousand years ago wise men sought Christ, wise men still do.

Techniques are situational, principles are universal.

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

He who gets there first with the most...wins!

Minimal force may not be minimum force!

We don't rise to the occasion...we sink to the level of our training.

I want to emphasis that I'm open to suggestions for the board.  If you have an idea that will increase participation and/or membership please let me know.

Smile

Fast as the wind, quiet as the forest, aggressive as fire, and immovable as a mountain.

A section has been created dealing specifically with martial weapons. Smile